Brain Injury Lawyer in San Jose, CA
A brain injury, especially one that is caused by a negligent person or company, can be extremely traumatizing. The road to recovery for brain injuries may be a difficult and expensive process. The San Jose, CA brain injury lawyers at Dash Injury Law Firm are experienced in helping injured victims file claims against negligent parties for the compensation they need to cover medical expenses and lost wages.
We offer our professional legal services to anyone in San Jose, CA, and the surrounding areas. If you or a loved one have suffered a brain injury due to someone else’s negligent actions, we may be able to help you file a lawsuit.
Types of Brain Injury Lawsuits in San Jose, CA
Below are two examples of the types of brain injury cases that our attorneys can handle:
- Motor Vehicle Accident: The defendant in a motor vehicle accident is usually a driver who failed to operate his or her vehicle in a safe and responsible manner. In fact, car and truck accidents were the leading cause of traumatic brain injury hospitalizations for adolescents and adults aged 15 to 44 years of age.
- Slip and Fall: Anyone can trip on an object or lose balance and fall to the ground. When a person falls hard enough and hits their head, severe injuries could result. According to BrainLine, falls are responsible for 47% of traumatic brain injuries in the U.S. and over 1.3 million brain injuries are the result of falls.
There are countless other ways a brain can occur and our legal team can help with many of them, such as catastrophic accidents, medical malpractice, and work accidents.
Filing a Brain Injury Lawsuit in San Jose, CA
If any type of accident caused by the negligence of another results in a brain injury for you or a loved one, you can pursue legal action. With the help of our brain injury lawyers in San Jose, CA, you can hold the responsible parties accountable for the accident and demand monetary compensation. The damages that you may be able to recover include:
- Medical Expenses - Any medical bills that you have incurred from your brain injury can be claimed.
- System component failure (both powerplant and non-powerplant),
- Lost Wages - You can claim financial compensation for any work that you have missed or will miss in the future due to your injury.
- Loss of Life’s Enjoyment - A successful brain injury lawsuit will allow you to claim compensation for how your brain injury has negatively affected your daily life.
- Pain and Suffering - Depending on your specific case, you may be able to claim financial compensation for any lasting physical or emotional pain you have suffered. This may include permanent brain damage or memory loss.
- Wrongful Death - In some cases, the injured victim will suffer a fatal brain injury and so the victim’s family will file the lawsuit on the victim’s behalf. Compensation will include funeral costs and loss of financial support.
Our brain injury lawyers in San Jose, CA will be able to help you claim as much compensation as possible for your lawsuit. We will fight for the maximum settlement amount and will take the case to court if necessary.
How a Brain Injury Lawyer in San Jose, CA Can Help
These types of injury cases require an attorney with extensive legal experience as well as knowledge in the medical field. The San Jose, CA brain injury lawyers at Dash Injury Law Firm understand what needs to be done in order to win your case. We will answer any questions and deal with the insurance companies on your behalf so that you or your loved one can focus on recovering. We work closely with experts in the medical field and investigators to ensure that all the necessary facts are present and that you are appropriately compensated.
Dash Injury Law Firm will help with the following:
- Determining the at-fault parties
- Conducting investigations
- Determining negligence
- Handling issues with insurance companies
- Recreating the scene of the accident
- Settlement negotiations
- Completing lawsuit paperwork
- Providing expert legal advice
Contact Our San Jose, CA Brain Injury Lawyers
Call Dash Injury Law Firm today at 888-(DASH-LAW) or complete an online contact form for a free consultation.
The information contained in these pages should not be taken as a substitute for legal advice and it is in fact not legal advice, especially as to cases which are highly fact-specific.